Breastfeeding Bootcamp at Sunway Medical Centre

πŸ‘‰ I had no regret to joined Breastfeeding Bootcamp last weekend organised by Parenthood Magazine Malaysia in collaboration with Sunway Medical Centre and supported by Medela Malaysia


πŸ‘‰ Learning from A-Z about breastfeeding in conjunction with World Breastfeeding Week.

Date: 5th Aug 2017

Venue: Swan Convention Centre, Sunway Medical Centre.
Fee: RM50/couple (includes lunch, tea break & goodies bag)

πŸ‘‰ Hot Topics & Activities include:
1) How do I latch my baby successfully?
2) Will I have enough supply?
3) When can I start using the breastpump?
4) How do I store expressed breastmilk?
5) How to continue breastfeeding when I return to work?
6) Nutrition guide for breastfeeding moms
7) Cooking demo on milk boosting meals
8) The Medela Challenge
9) Lucky Draw

What I had learn from this Breastfeeding Bootcamp is the techniques and tips about breastfeeding as well as the benefits it provides for me and my little one. Breastfeeding includes positioning for a good latch, benefits of breastfeeding, signs of good feeding, information on pumping and storage of breast milk and how to handling discomforts.

πŸ‘‰ Participating brands of the day - 

RECARO, Medela Malaysia, GOO.N Malaysia, 

AIA Insurance Malaysia, ISA UCHI Malaysia, 

COBYHAUS, happi kiddo, 

Cellsafe Trusted stemcell technology. 

πŸ™Thank you Parenthood Magazine Malaysia for such a good event! 

Comments

  1. Pretty amazing now there's even a bootcamp for breastfeeding...wish they had it last time.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts